To view the user guide included in the Crusher™ 360 packaging, click here.
SENSORY BASS: A SKULLCANDY INNOVATION.
Crusher™ 360 features patented Skullcandy technology that delivers a unique sensory vibration in your headphones. That’s what we mean by ‘bass you can feel.’ This experience is especially amplified in music, video games and movies with powerful low end frequencies. If a deep sound occurs in your audio, you’ll feel your headphones vibrate like a subwoofer.
USER GUIDE VIDEO
HEADPHONES WON’T CHARGE?
Issue: Not seeing the red LED light on Crusher™ 360 that indicates headphones are charging. Or, not seeing blue LED light on Crusher™ 360 that indicates headphones are finished charging, despite charging for 2+ hours.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the headphones in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port on the side of the headphones.
- Be sure to charge your headphones on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues and/or if the indicator light remains dark and does not come on at all, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 2-year warranty.
BATTERY & CHARGE
Will Crusher™ 360 work if the battery is dead?
- If your battery is dead, plug in your provided 3.5mm AUX cord and you can have a regular audio experience (without Crusher™ or BT).
Does the bass level have an effect on battery life?
- Yes. If you are listening at a full bass experience you will have a slightly shorter battery life.
How can I see how much battery life I have left?
- Use the fuel gauge! Press the power button and you will see your battery level on the 5 LEDs. 100% = 5 green lights, 80% = 4 green lights, 60% = 3 green lights, 40% = 2 yellow lights, 20% = 1 red light.
What is the total charging time for Crusher™ 360?
- 2 hours
Can I charge the Crusher™ 360 with my PC/Laptop?
- Yes. Any USB output will work, however for the best performance we recommend you use a 5W (5V, 1A) USB output or higher.
Is there some sort of fast charge?
- Yes. With just ten minutes of charging, you get three hours of listening!
Can I pair the Crusher™ 360 with multiple devices at once?
What is the Bluetooth range of the Crusher™ 360?
- You may be able to listen up to 30m away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect Crusher™ 360 to a computer?
- Sure, or a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with either BT or a 3.5mm jack.
Can I use Crusher™ 360 with a PS4/Xbox One/Switch?
- PS4: yes
- Xbox One: yes (using the xbox stereo headset adapter on their controller)
- Switch: yes
Which version of Bluetooth does the Crusher™ 360 use?
- Version 4.1
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my Crusher™ 360?
- You cannot activate your device’s assistant directly from the headphone, but if you activate assistant directly from your device, the headphones will allow you to speak to it through the mic.
Does the Crusher™ 360 ship with a traveling case?
- Yes! Crusher™ 360 comes with a really durable and sleek storage case for keeping your gear safe.
Do I need to have the bass experience going on or can I turn that function completely off?
- You can set the bass experience to zero, full power, or anywhere in between simply by swiping your finger up (more bass) or down (less bass) on the center of the left earcup.
When on a call, do I need a mic on a cord or is there a mic on the earcups?
- The mic on the earcups will function in BT mode, and the provided AUX cable comes with a microphone so you can take calls when listening in wired mode.
Why are these limited edition?
- Crusher™ 360 is currently the best and most immersive audio experience on the market, and we decided to make only a few of them for our biggest fans. But we’ll always continue to push this technology, and may have something even better up our sleeves for next year ;)
Can I use these for sports or working out?
- Sure, but we don’t recommend it because Crusher™ 360 does not have any of the features that Skullcandy’s active-specific products have, like sweat or water resistance.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
Does Crusher™ 360 have a warranty?
- Yep! 2 years. For more information, click here.