To view the user guide included in the Icon™ packaging, click here.
THE CLASSIC IS BACK. WITHOUT WIRES.
From 2006-2014, the Skullcandy Icon™ created a cult following in the snowboarding and skateboarding scenes for its simple, low-profile design. Originally released as a wired headphone, Icon now returns as a limited-edition Bluetooth release-free of wires.
USER GUIDE VIDEO
- Hold power button three seconds. LED indicator light will flash blue.
- LED rapidly blinking red twice means disconnected state
- LED blinking blue once means connected state
- Hold power button 3 seconds. LED indicator light will flash red
- Tap main function button
- Use source device
- Press and hold main button
Take a call:
- Answer/end call: Click main function button
- Reject or hold call: Press and hold main function button for 2 seconds
FIRST TIME PAIRING
- Hold the power button down for 5 seconds. The LED indicator light will flash red and blue and a voice prompt will say “Pairing”.
- At this time, turn on your device’s Bluetooth and look for “Icon” in your list of available Bluetooth devices. For Android devices: Click “+ Pair New Device” and select Skullcandy Icon™ to pair your headphones to your device.
- Select “Icon” and accept any “Pair” or “OK” prompts that appear on your screen. When pairing is complete, LED will flash blue and voice assist will tell you “Connected”
Issue: You’re having trouble pairing your Skullcandy Icon™ with your mobile device, or your Skullcandy Icon™ is malfunctioning in any other way.
Solution: A full reset may help. Here’s the simple way to do it.
- First, remove your headphones from your device’s Bluetooth paired list. Now, press and hold the main button and volume down button for 3 seconds.
- You’ll see the LEDs flash first, a voice prompt will say “Disconnected” and then the headphone will go into pairing mode. The LEDs will flash blue and red and a voice prompt will say “Pairing”.
- At this time, turn on your device’s Bluetooth and look for “Icon” in your list of available Bluetooth devices. For Android devices: Click “+ Pair New Device” and select "Icon" to pair your headphones to your device.
- Select “Icon” and accept any “Pair” or “OK” prompts that appear on your screen. When pairing is complete, a voice prompt will say “connected.”
HEADPHONES WON’T CHARGE?
Issue: Not seeing the LED light on Icon™ that indicates headphones are charging.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the headphones in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port on the side of the headphones.
- Be sure to charge your headphones on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 1-year warranty.
BATTERY & CHARGES
What is the total charging time for Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless?
- 4 hours
Can I charge the Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless with my PC/Laptop?
- Yes. Any USB output will work.
Is there some sort of fast charge?
Can I pair the Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless with multiple devices at once?
What is the Bluetooth range of the Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless?
- You may be able to listen up to 30m away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless?
- Sure, or a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with either BT connection.
Which version of Bluetooth does the Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless use?
- Version 4.1
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless?
- Yes. Your native phone or device assistant will wake if you press the main function button twice.
When on a call, is there a mic on the earcups?
- Yes, there is a mic on the earcup.
Can I use these for sports or working out?
- Sure, but we don’t recommend it because Skullcandy Icon™ Wireless does not have any of the features that Skullcandy’s active-specific products have, like sweat or water resistance.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
Does Skullcandy Icon™ have a warranty?
- Yep! 1 years. For more information, click here.