Welcome to the Indy™ Wireless support page. For the best experience with your product, please read and watch the following information.
GETTING STARTED WITH INDY™ Wireless
FIRST TIME PAIRING
- Remove your Indy™ Wireless earbuds from the package
- Place them in the charging case, and make sure the LEDs turn red, then close the case.
- Now remove your earbuds from the case.
When people have trouble with true wireless audio, it’s usually related to Bluetooth pairing. If you can’t get Indy™ Wireless to pair to your phone or your earbuds are having trouble connecting to one another, here’s how you reset Indy™ Wireless to resolve pairing issues.
Place your Indy™ Wireless earbuds in the charging case.
- Remove Indy™ Wireless from your device’s paired list.
- Turn off Bluetooth mode on your device (mobile or computer)
- Power on only your right Indy™ Wireless earbud by removing it from the case. It will be in a non-connected state at this point.
- Tap the center of the earbud 4x. This will automatically power off the earbud and reset it. You will know this was successful when the light on the earbud turns red. If the light does not turn red please repeat step 5 until the light turns red. Place the right earbud back in the case.
Now repeat those same steps only with the left earbud. (steps 4 and 5)
Next, remove both earbuds from the case to have them automatically power on and begin pairing to one another.
You’ll hear one beep indicating the buds have paired together, and then a voice prompt that will notify you that Indy™ Wireless is now “Pairing”, meaning it’s searching for your device.
At this point, turn your device’s Bluetooth mode back on and re-pair to Indy™ Wireless.
SINGLE BUD USE
FULL INDY™ Wireless USER GUIDE
Indy™ Wireless offers a variety of functions directly from the earbud. With just a few taps you can answer/end calls, change tracks, adjust volume, or even activate the native assistant on your device. Watch this video or download this PDF for a guide to all that you can do with your Indy™ Wireless buds.
Want to see even more about Indy™ Wireless? Watch this Product Walkthrough video.
INDY™ Wireless FAQS
BATTERY & CHARGE
What is the total charging time for INDY™ Wireless?
- 1 hour for the Earbuds to charge to 100% inside the Case
- Note: This product has Rapid Charge. This means that you can charge your earbuds in the case for 10 minutes to get 1.2 hours play time.
- 2 hours for the Case to charge to 100%
Can I charge INDY™ Wireless with my PC/Laptop?
- Yes, almost all USB outputs will work to charge.
Does INDY™ Wireless have some sort of fast charge?
- Yes, these earbuds have Rapid Charge technology. You will be able to charge your earbuds in the case for 10 minutes to get 1.2 hours play time.
What is the Bluetooth range of the INDY™ Wireless?
- You may be able to listen up to 30+ feet (10 meters) away from your paired device though the connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect INDY™ Wireless to a computer?
- Yes as well as to a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with a Bluetooth connection.
Can I use INDY™ Wireless with a PS4/Xbox One/Switch?
- PS4: No
- Xbox One: No
- Switch: No
Which version of Bluetooth does INDY™ Wireless use?
- Bluetooth® version 5.0
Which is the master earbud?
- The right side earbud is your master earbud
When on a call or listening to my content, will I hear audio in one (the right side master) or both earbuds?
- INDY™ Wireless has stereo calling so you’ll hear the caller or your content in both ears
- You do have the option to use only one ear bud (right side) if you prefer a mono solution
- In addition, the INDY™ Wireless has dual microphones with active noise reduction for improved voice clarity during phone calls.
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my INDY™ Wireless?
- Not currently, but we will have an update to incorporate this user feature solution in 2019.
Can I use INDY™ Wireless for sports or working out?
- Yes! INDY™ Wireless ear buds are sweat, water, and dust resistant (IP55).
PLEASE BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
What happens if my earbuds break or are lost?
- If it is a manufacturer's defect, Skullcandy has you covered with a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- If one bud or the charging case is broken or goes missing, please make use of our Fearless Use™ Promise
Where do I register my INDY™ Wireless Truly Wireless Earbuds?
- You can register your INDY™ Wireless product here for faster service in the event of loss or damage to your earbuds or the charging case.