Issue: You’re having trouble pairing your Crusher ANC with your mobile device, or your Crusher ANC are malfunctioning in any other way.
Solution: A full reset may help. Here’s the simple way to do it.
- Hold both the upper and lower buttons on the right earcup for ten seconds and watch the colored LED’s. The top and bottom ones will turn yellow for three seconds.
- Remove Crusher ANC from your paired devices list.
- Pair it again with any Bluetooth enabled device.
USING CRUSHER ANC
- Download the Skullcandy App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Pair your headphones. The app will guide you through turning on and pairing your headphones for the first time.
- If you don’t have the Skullcandy App, or can’t download it, you can pair your headphones manually, as well. To pair for the first time without using the Skullcandy app, make sure the headphones are off. If they happen to be on, you can turn them off by pressing the power button on the left earcup for four seconds.
- If you’ve never turned your headphones on, or once you’re sure they’re off, they’re ready to pair. Just press the power button for five seconds to turn them on and put them in pairing mode.
- The LED lights will flash red and blue and a voice will confirm pairing.
- Next, open the settings on your device. Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on. When Crusher ANC appears in your Bluetooth device list, select it and you’re done.
- The bottom LED light will flash blue and a voice will say, “Pairing successful. Connected.”
RIGHT EARCUP: Media controls are located on the right earcup
- To play or paus, quickly press the middle button
- To take a call, press the middle button for one second.
- To hang up, push the button again.
- To reject a call, press it for two seconds.
- To activate your device’s assistant, press the middle button twice.
- To increase the volume, quickly press the top button.
- To decrease the volume, quickly press the lower button.
- To skip forward through tracks, press the top button for three seconds.
- To skip backward, press the lower button for three seconds.
- POWER ON
- Press the power button for 3 seconds. A voice prompt will say “Power On,” and the LED lights will turn blue.
- SUBSEQUENT PAIRINGS
- If you’ve already paired your headphones, they’ll automatically connect and the bottom LED will blink blue.
- If the bottom LED blinks red, that means they’re disconnected.
- POWER OFF
- Press and hold the button for 4 seconds. A voice prompt will say “Power Off,” and the LED’s will go dark.
- ADJUSTABLE SENSORY BASS
- To adjust the Sensory Bass on Crusher ANC, use the slider control on the left earcup. Slide it down for less bass, or up for bass you can feel.
- BATTERY AND CHARGING
- To check the status of your Crusher ANC battery, quickly press the power button on the left earcup.
- The green LED’s will show you how much life you still have. Four lights means you have a full charge. Each light represents 25 percent.
- Crusher ANC’s battery gives you up to 24 hours of playtime on a single charge.
- To recharge, just plug the USB-C cable into this port here. And the Rapid Charge feature gives you four hours of playtime after just ten minutes of charging.
CAN I PAIR THE CRUSHER ANC WITH MULTIPLE DEVICES AT ONCE?
Yes. You can pair up to 2 devices at the same time, but only one device can stream at a time.
WHAT IS THE BLUETOOTH RANGE OF THE CRUSHER ANC?
Crusher ANC has one of the best Bluetooth ranges of any of our products. You should be able to listen up to 30 meters (or about 100 feet) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
CAN I CONNECT CRUSHER ANC TO A COMPUTER?
Sure, or a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with either Bluetooth or a 3.5mm audio jack.
BATTERY & CHARGE
HOW LONG WILL THE BATTERY STAY CHARGED?
Crusher ANC has up to 24 hours of battery life with Crusher, ANC and Bluetooth activated. If you want to conserve battery life, plug in for a wired ANC experience, which should last up to 40 hours. If you don’t ever use your headphones, they should stay charged for roughly 3 years! But we recommend you use them! If Tile has been activated, the battery will run out a little quicker, roughly 3 to 4 months with no use.
WILL CRUSHER ANC WORK IF THE BATTERY IS DEAD?
If your battery is dead, plug in your provided 3.5mm auxillary cord and you can have a regular audio experience (without Crusher, Bluetooth or ANC)
DOES MY BATTERY LAST LONGER WITH ANC OFF?
Yes. It will also last longer if you use the product in wired mode and/or at lower volume levels.
HOW CAN I SEE HOW MUCH BATTERY LIFE I HAVE LEFT?
Use the fuel gauge! Press the power button (even if the product is off) and you will see your battery level on the 4 LEDs. 100% = 4 white lights, 75% = 3 white lights, 50% = 2 white lights, 25% = 1 white light, <5% = 1 red light.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL CHARGING TIME FOR CRUSHER ANC?
Crusher ANC offers our Rapid Charge technology which means that with just 10 minutes of charging, you will get 3 hours of play time. But Rapid Charge does not affect the total time required to fully charge the headphone, which is approximately 2.5 hours total.
CAN I CHARGE THE CRUSHER ANC WITH MY PC/LAPTOP?
Yes. Any USB output will work, however for the best performance we recommend you use a 5W (5V, 1A) USB output or higher.
CAN I USE SIRI/GOOGLE ASSISTANT/ALEXA WITH MY CRUSHER ANC?
Yes. Your native phone or device assistant will wake if you press the main function button twice.
I WORK IN VERY LOUD PLACES. WILL THESE WORK ANYWAY?
The inherent passive isolation with our over-ear design works wonders for noisy environments and the addition of our custom-tuned, Digital Hybrid ANC system takes it to a whole new level. However, ANC headphones should not be a substitute for proper hearing protection in certain environments.
DOES CRUSHER ANC HAVE A WARRANTY?
Yep! 2 years. For more information, click here
IF I PURCHASED A SPECIAL EDITION CRUSHER ANC HEADPHONE, DOES THE SKULLCANDY WARRANTY APPLY?
Yes, you are still eligible for a 2 Year Limited Warranty, but if your headphones are a limited-edition color of Crusher ANC, your warranty replacement product will be an in-line color and will not be a color-matched replacement. Due to very limited quantities produced, we sell out of the limited-edition colors quickly.
WHEN ON A CALL, DO I NEED A MIC ON A CORD OR IS THERE A MIC ON THE EARCUPS?
The mic on the earcups will function in Bluetooth mode, and the mic on the included 3.5 mm auxiliary cable will function for wired use. However, for the best phone call performance, please use Bluetooth mode as we have added lots of cool digital signal processing to make that experience even better than ever!
CAN I USE THESE FOR SPORTS OR WORKING OUT?
Sure, but we don’t recommend it because Crusher ANC does not have any of the features that Skullcandy’s active-specific products have, like sweat or water resistance.
DOES CRUSHER ANC HAVE AN APP?
It sure does! Go to www.skullcandy.com/personalize to download the Android and iOS apps.