To view the user guide included in the Riff™ Wireless packaging, click here.
ISSUE: You’re having trouble pairing your Riff™ Wireless with your mobile device, or your Riff™ Wireless are malfunctioning in any other way.
SOLUTION: A full reset may help. Here’s the simple way to do it:
- First, remove your headphones from your device’s Bluetooth paired list. Now, press and hold the main button and volume down button for 3 seconds.
- You’ll see the LEDs flash first, a voice prompt will say “Disconnected” and then the headphone will go into pairing mode, the LEDs will flash and a voice prompt will say “Pairing”.
- At this time, turn on your device’s Bluetooth and look for “Riff Wireless"
- Select “Riff Wireless” and accept any “Pair” or “OK” prompts that appear on your screen. When pairing is complete, a voice prompt will say “connected.”
HEADPHONES WON’T CHARGE?
ISSUE: Not seeing the LED light on Riff™ Wireless that indicates headphones are charging. Or, not seeing LED light on Riff™ Wireless that indicates headphones are finished charging, despite charging for 2+ hours.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the headphones in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port on the side of the headphones.
- Be sure to charge your headphones on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues and/or if the indicator light remains dark and does not come on at all, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 1-year warranty.
IF I PURCHASED A 12 MOODS LIMITED EDITION RIFF™ WIRELESS HEADPHONE, DOES THE SKULLCANDY WARRANTY APPLY?
Yes, you are still eligible for a 1-Year Limited Warranty, but if your headphones are a limited edition color of Riff™ Wireless, your warranty replacement product will be an in-line color and will not be a color matched replacement. Due to very limited quantities produced, we sell out of the limited edition colors quickly.