To view the user guide included in the Push™ Wireless packaging, click here.
IDENTIFYING YOUR PRODUCT
Before you get started troubleshooting, let's make sure you are reading the correct support page. To identify your True Wireless product, the product name will be printed either inside the charging case on the underside of the lid or on the back body of the charging case.
USER GUIDE VIDEO
BUDS NOT CHARGING IN CASE/LID NOT CLOSING PROPERLY?
Issue: Not seeing the red LED indicator on both or either earbud when you’ve placed your SESH® Wireless back in the case
- Wait momentarily after the buds connect, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging
- Check to see if any debris is blocking the charging pins in the case, or on the bud
- Check to see if the removable in-ear gels are placed correctly on the acoustic port, this could be keeping the buds from sitting correctly in the case
- This same issue could also be interfering with your case lid when closing, if you are having a hard time closing the lid correctly, this is an indicator that buds are not set correctly or the gels are interfering.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues and/or if the indicator light remains dark and does not come on at all, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 1-year warranty.
BATTERY & CHARGE
What is the total charging time for Push™?
- 4 hours
Can I charge the Push™ with my PC/Laptop?
- Yes. Any USB output will work.
Is there some sort of fast charge?
What is the Bluetooth® range of the Push™?
- You may be able to listen up to 100 feet (30 meters) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect Push™ to a computer?
- Sure, or a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with a Bluetooth® connection.
Can I use Push™ with a PS4/Xbox One/Switch?
- PS4: No
- Xbox One: No
- Switch: No
Which version of Bluetooth® does the Push™ use?
- Version 4.2
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my Push™?
- Yes. Your native phone or device assistant will wake if you press the main function button three times.
When on a call, I only hear audio in the left earbud?
- That is the correct experience, we only have a mic and call audio from the left earbud.
Can I use these for sports or working out?
- Yes! The Push™ Wireless earbuds are sweat and water-resistant (IPX4).
What happens if my earbuds break or are lost?
- If it is a manufacturer's defect, Skullcandy has you covered with a 1-Year Limited Warranty. If one bud or the charging case is broken or missing, make use of our Fearless Use™ Promise.
If I purchased a 12 Moods Limited Edition Push™ earbud, does the Skullcandy warranty apply?
- Yes, you are still eligible for a 1-Year Limited Warranty, but if your earbuds are a limited edition color of Push™ earbuds, your warranty replacement product will be an in-line color and will not be a color matched replacement. Due to very limited quantities produced, we sell out of the limited edition colors quickly.