First Time Pairing
Issue: The biggest challenge with wireless earbuds is maintaining a paired status. Easy fix!
- If you have previously paired to your device, simply turn your Vert on and it will pair to the last known device.
- If your Vert does not successfully pair to your device, turn the product off. From the off state, hold the power on button for 5 seconds until you see a blue LED and hear “pairing.”
- Enter your device’s Bluetooth settings and choose Vert. The product should connect to your device.
- If that is not successful, you will need to reset your Vert. With the product in the on state, hold the on/off button and turn and hold the dial clockwise simultaneously for 3 seconds until you hear two beeps.
- Turn your Vert off and then back on and it will go into pairing mode. Select Vert in your Bluetooth settings.
- If your earbuds do not pair after choosing them in your Bluetooth settings, choose to forget Vert in your device.
- Turn your Vert off and back on. It will enter pairing mode. Choose Vert in new devices in your Bluetooth settings.
How to Wear
BATTERY & CHARGE:
What is the total charging time for Vert?
- <1 Hour
- Note: This product has Rapid Charge. This means that you can charge your earbuds for 10 minutes to get 2 hours play time.
Can I charge Vert with my PC/laptop?
- Almost all USB outputs will work for charging Vert.
Does Vert have some sort of fast charge?
- Yes, these earbuds have Rapid Charge technology. You can charge your earbuds for 10 minutes to get 2 hours of playtime.
What is the Bluetooth range of Vert?
- You may be able to listen up to 30+ feet (10 meters) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect Vert to a computer?
- Yes as well as to a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with a Bluetooth connection.
Which version of Bluetooth does Vert use?
- Bluetooth® version 5.0
Where can I attach the Vert dial?
- You can attach the Vert dial anywhere you would like. It was designed specifically to attach to your goggle straps when on the slopes or to your backpack shoulder straps.
How can I check the fit of my Vert?
- The Vert earbuds should feel secure straight out of the box, however if you would like added comfort or stability there are a pair of FitFinÔ ear gels included. Simple slide the FitFin ear gels over each earbud and hit the slopes or trail with more confidence!
Can I wear my Vert underneath a helmet?
- Absolutely! In fact, the Vert was specially designed with a low profile to comfortably fit under any kind of helmet!
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my Vert?
- Yes, just double tap your on/off button.
Can I use Vert for sports or working out?
- Yes! Vert is sweat and water resistant (IPX4).
DOES VERT HAVE A WARRANTY?
Yep! 2 years. For more information, click here.