To view the user guide included in the Method ANC® Wireless packaging, click here.
EARBUDS WILL NOT CHARGE?
Issue: Not seeing the LED light on Method ANC® that indicates earbuds are charging. Or, not seeing LED light on Method ANC® that indicates headphones are finished charging, despite charging for 1+ hours.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the earbuds in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port
- Be sure to charge your earbuds on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 1-year warranty.
PAIRING TO TILE
Here are more detailed activation instructions:
- Download and open the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap the + on the top left corner of your screen
- On the Add a Device page, choose Skullcandy and select the Tile enabled headphones
- Press the button on your Tile device and listen for the tune
- Hold the Tile close to your device until they connect, it should take about ten seconds
- That is all! Your Skullcandy headphones are now activated with Tile!
LOCATING YOUR DEVICE WITH TILE
- When searching for misplaced headphones, use the Tile app to audibly locate them. In the Tile app, tap “find” and listen for your headphones playing the Tile tune.
- Detailed instructions on how to ring your headphones:
- Ring your Tile from the Tile app when it is within Bluetooth range
- Open up the Tile app to find your list of Tiles.
- Tap the headphones you want to ring.
- Tap the green “Find” button
- Listen for the Tile tune!
- After you’ve found your Tile, tap the blue “Done” button or press once firmly on the Tile button to make your Tile stop ringing.
BATTERY & CHARGE
HOW LONG WILL THE BATTERY STAY CHARGED?
- Method ANC® Wireless has up to 6 hours of battery life, the noise cancelling feature is always-on ANC. If you don’t ever use your headphones, they should stay charged for roughly 3 years! But we recommend you use them...! If Tile has been activated, the battery will run out a little quicker, roughly 3 to 4 months with no use.
WILL METHOD ANC® WIRELESS WORK IF THE BATTERY IS DEAD?
- No. Unfortunately, Method ANC® Wireless is a BT only product. But don’t worry, Method ANC® Wireless has a rapid charge ready battery.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL CHARGING TIME FOR METHOD ANC®WIRELESS?
- Method ANC®Wireless offers our Rapid Charge technology which means that with just 10 minutes of charging, you will get 3 hours of play time. But Rapid Charge does not affect the total time required to fully charge the headphone, which is approximately 2 hours total.
CAN I CHARGE THE METHOD ANC® WIRELESS WITH MY PC/LAPTOP?
- Yes. Any USB output will work, however for the best performance we recommend you use a 5W (5V, 1A) USB output or higher.
CAN I PAIR THE METHOD ANC® WIRELESS WITH MULTIPLE DEVICES AT ONCE?
- Yes. You can pair up to 2 devices at the same time, but only one device can stream at a time.
WHAT IS THE BLUETOOTH RANGE OF THE METHOD ANC® WIRELESS?
- You should be able to listen up to 30 meters (or about 100 feet) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
CAN I CONNECT METHOD ANC® WIRELESS TO A COMPUTER?
- Sure, or a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with either BT or a 3.5 mm jack.
CAN I TURN OFF THE ANC?
- Method ANC® Wireless features always on ANC, tuned to cover a broad range of noise environments to improve the overall listening experience.
CAN I USE SIRI/GOOGLE ASSISTANT/ALEXA WITH MY METHOD ANC® WIRELESS?
- Yes. Your native phone or device assistant will wake if you press the main function button twice.
I WORK IN VERY LOUD PLACES. WILL THESE WORK ANYWAY?
- The inherent passive isolation with our in-ear design works wonders for noisy environments and the addition of our custom-tuned, digital ANC system takes it to a whole new level. However, ANC headphones should not be a substitute for proper hearing protection in certain environments.
CAN I USE THESE FOR SPORTS OR WORKING OUT?
- Method ANC®Wireless is IPX4-rated, meaning it is designed to protect from light moisture and sweat—if you’re someone that goes really hard, you might want to check out our Method Active wireless earbud, which is IPX7-rated and is our toughest active earbud to date.
DOES METHOD ANC® WIRELESS HAVE A WARRANTY?
- Yep! year. For more information, click here.