To view the user guide included in the Riff™ Wireless packaging, click here.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON’T.
Riff™ Wireless perfectly blends simplicity and technology. You get bold sound quality and convenient features that make your life easier. Without unnecessary extras.
USER GUIDE VIDEO
HEADPHONES WON’T CHARGE?
Issue: Not seeing the red LED light on Riff™ that indicates headphones are charging.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the headphones in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port on the side of the headphones.
- Be sure to charge your headphones on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues and/or if the indicator light remains dark and does not come on at all, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 2-year warranty.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
Does Riff™ Wireless have a warranty policy?
- Yep! 2 years. For more information, click here.
IF I PURCHASED A 12 MOODS LIMITED EDITION RIFF™ WIRELESS HEADPHONE, DOES THE SKULLCANDY WARRANTY APPLY?
- Yes, you are still eligible for a 2-Year Limited Warranty, but if your headphones are a limited edition color of Riff™ Wireless, your warranty replacement product will be an in-line color and will not be a color-matched replacement. Due to very limited quantities produced, we sell out of the limited edition colors quickly.