To view the user guide included in the Crusher™ Evo packaging, click here.
Issue: You’re having trouble pairing your Crusher™ Evo with your mobile device, or your Crusher™ Evo headphones are malfunctioning in any other way.
Solution: A full reset may help. Here’s the simple way to do it.
- First, remove your headphones from your device’s Bluetooth paired list. Now, press and hold the top and bottom buttons for 2 seconds.
- You’ll see the LEDs flash purple first, a voice prompt will say “disconnected” and then the headphone will go into pairing mode, the LEDs will flash blue and red and a voice prompt will say “pairing”.
- At this time, turn on your device’s Bluetooth and look for “Crusher Evo” in your list of available Bluetooth devices. For Android devices: Click “+ Pair New Device” and select Crusher™ Evo to pair your headphones to your device.
- Select “Crusher™ Evo” and accept any “Pair” or “OK” prompts that appear on your screen. When pairing is complete, a voice prompt will say “connected.”
HEADPHONES WON’T CHARGE?
Issue: Not seeing the red LED light on Crusher™ Evo that indicates headphones are charging. Or, not seeing blue LED light on Crusher™ Evo that indicates headphones are finished charging, despite charging for 2+ hours.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the headphones in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port on the side of the headphones.
- Be sure to charge your headphones on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues and/or if the indicator light remains dark and does not come on at all, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 2-year warranty.
BATTERY & CHARGE:
What is the total charging time for Crusher™ Evo via USB-C charging cable?
- 1 hour for the headphones to charge to 100%
Does Crusher™ Evo have some sort of fast charge?
- Yes! Crusher™ Evo has Rapid Charge technology featuring a USB-C charging port and cable.
- 10 Minutes of charge will provide 4+ hours of playtime.
Battery life and play time is very important to me, how long does the Crusher™ Evo last?
- There is up to 40+ hours of play time in the headphones.
Can I charge Crusher™ Evo with my Skullcandy Power Accessories/PC/Laptop?
- Pretty much all USB-A to USB-C charging cables will work to charge your Crusher Evo headphones.
Personal Sound by Audiodo™: In App
- Crusher™ Evo features Personal Sound by Audiodo™, which is a unique technology that analyzes the way you hear audio, and adjusts your music in real time to let you hear your music the way it was meant to be heard. You’ll be able to hear things you have never heard before in your favorite songs!
- Once you’ve paired your Crusher™ Evo to your device, and connected to the Skullcandy App, you will be able to create your Personal Sound profile by taking a quick 3-minute test on the App. Make sure you’re in a quiet room for the test!
- Once your Personal Sound profile has been created, you can begin to listen to your music and hear the difference by toggling your Personal Sound ON and OFF in the App.
- You can have several Personal Sound profiles created on your headphone, if you want your friends to try it out!
How do you change between EQ settings, and what’s the difference?
- While paired, you simply download and sync your product to the Skullcandy App. From there you can choose between modes. The 3 modes are Music Mode, Podcast Mode, and Movie Mode.
- Your default EQ setting is “Music Mode”, great for general listening.
- Podcast mode removes most of the bass response and is great for podcasts or narrated books.
- Movie mode is great for most media, increasing the loudness and bass just a bit to enhance your favorite action packed shows and movies.
What is the Tile® finding feature and how does it work?
- The built-in Tile finding technology will allow you to locate your headphones if you’ve misplaced them or if they have been taken.
- You will need to download the Tile App for this feature to function with your device, and it is very easy to set up!
Does the Crusher™ Evo pair with the Skullcandy App?
- Yes! The Crusher™ Evo will pair with the Skullcandy App.
- You can use the App to assist in pairing and for toggling between EQ modes and Personal Sound profiles.
What is the Bluetooth range of the Crusher™ Evo?
- You will be able to listen up to 30+ feet (10+ meters) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect Crusher™ Evo to a computer?
- Yes, as well as to a phone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop, or anything else with a Bluetooth connection.
Can I use Crusher™ Evo with a PS4/Xbox One/Switch?
- Xbox One: No
- Switch: Yes
- PS4: No
Which version of Bluetooth does Crusher™ Evo use?
- Bluetooth® version 5.0
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my Crusher™ Evo?
- When paired to your device, you can press the middle button on the right side 2x to activate your voice assistant feature at any time.
Can I use Crusher™ Evo for sports or working out?
- Sure, but we don’t recommend it because Crusher™ Evo does not have the features that Skullcandy’s active-specific products have, like sweat or water resistance.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
What happens if my headphones break or are lost?
- If it is a manufacturer's defect, Skullcandy has you covered with a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Where do I register my Crusher™ Evo headphones?
- You can register your Crusher™ Evo product here for faster service in the event of loss or damage to your headphones or the charging case.